Skip to main content

Dark Sonata (Elysium Book 1) MM Obsession Romance by Claire Marta ➱ Release Tour


 

🎼🎼☆☆NOW LIVE☆☆🎼🎼

🎵Dark Sonata - Elysium book 1

 

🎶Available on Kindle Unlimited

mybook.to/Darksonata


 Blurb:

 

It started with a piano.

A beautiful duet played through the wall of my new apartment in Rome with a neighbor I'd never seen.

Intimate, enthralling, I was fascinated long before I met Simone.

His music moves across my skin in a gentle caress each night. The passion and fury of his concerto gliding over the contours of my body.

But the sweetness of the melody between us holds a deeper, darker, turbulent note. His harmony consumes both my spirit and my mind. Our song is full of heartache that has been playing long before our meeting.

Simone isn't what he seems.

I'm losing my soul to his music and I'm frightened what will happen when I plunge over the edge.

 

#MM #obsession #Elysiumseries

 

 “It's haunting, it's all consuming, it's beautiful, it's dark and toxic. It's nothing like I have read before and it grabbed me by my throat and sucked me in completely. So yes, my first 5 star read of the year and one I won't forget about.” – NicolereadsMM

“The story draws you in and holds you there. I was enraptured.” – Reviewer

“If you're looking for something different, something to keep you guessing at every corner, something that sweeps you away, this is the perfect book.” – Real Talk Book Talk blog

Find Claire Marta here - https://linktr.ee/ClaireMartaAuthor

 

 #NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited

#MM #obsession #Elysiumseries #ClaireMarta

@ClaireMBooks 

Comments

  1. You can use this link to get to Amazon as FB has an issue with my blog page *eye roll*
    I do apologize

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MC5MC3F/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_MNP50XB1SHYS2EP2Y0D6

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment