Skip to main content

Falling Fast (Instalove Steamy Short romance series) Secret Billionaire Romanceby Fern Fraser ➱ Release Tour

 




Title: Falling Fast 

Series: Instalove Steamy Short romance #2

Author: Fern Fraser 

Genre: Contemporary Romance




Add on Goodreads

COVER


BLURB

♥ One night makes everything perfect ♥ 

Siena

I am only here because of my PR job. I do not have time to be distracted by his chiseled jaw and perfect body. Or those tattoos. Who am I kidding? He’s a successful race car driver so he will not give an awkward curvy girl like me a second glance. But he does. He won’t take his eyes off me, and before I know it, I’m pressed against his muscular body, seeing promises in his eyes I know I shouldn’t believe.

Rex

I have no interest in doing this stupid photo shoot and I want to get out of here in a hurry. That is, until I see Siena. Her gorgeous body and pouty lips make me rethink my self-imposed vow of celibacy. So when the female model doesn’t show up, I pull Siena into the shoot with me. I’ll use any excuse I can to get my hands on her curves and maybe just talk her into being mine for forever. 

Can a jaded billionaire athlete and an ambitious career woman lower their defenses and take a chance on forever?  

Steamy short insta love romance between a possessive man and the woman of his dreams. No cliffhanger, low drama, high heat, with a steamy sweet happily ever after. 

Note to readers: Falling Fast was previously published with the title Ride. This version is revised and updated.  


PURCHASE

Universal Link


TEASERS




Background pattern
Description automatically generated

Fern Fraser is a steamy short contemporary romance author who knows love at first sight is real. Fern's books feature possessive Alpha Heroes and the Strong Sassy Women who bring them to their knees.  The path to true love isn’t always a straight line, but with laughter and steam, happy endings are real. Every Single Time. 

 

Fern Fraser: Short Romance with Heart and Hot Happy Endings.

 

Fern Fraser is a steamy short contemporary romance author who knows love at first sight is real. Fern's books feature possessive Alpha Heroes and the Strong Sassy Women who bring them to their knees.  The path to true love isn’t always a straight line, but with laughter and steam, happy endings are real. Every Single Time. 

 

Fern Fraser: Short Romance with Heart and Hot Happy Endings.


If you love swoon worthy, steamy short instalove romances with alpha men, curvy women and no cheating, please follow this link to get your free story. SEDUCING THE CEO.


Join Fern’s newsletter and receive regular updates on freebies, giveaways, promotions, new releases and preorders. Don’t miss a single alpha curvy woman instalove short romance that you love to crave. 


If you’d like to be a part of the ARC (advance review copy) team, apply here.


Want to connect with Fern and other readers? Join Fern’s Fabulous friends on Facebook!


Find all my books on Amazon. 

Follow me on Bookbub

Find me on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram



Join us for the #NewRelease Tour
#fallingfast #steamy #instalove #billionaire #romance #fernfraser
This promotion was brought to you by #BMBB




Comments