Skip to main content

A Hope For Us a Second Chance Romance by L Summers ➱ Release Tour

 

AVAILABLE NOW!

A Hope For Us by L Summers

Release date: 1st March

Cover Designer: Danielle Dickson Vixens Designs

Standalone second chance love story with a suspenseful twist


Blurb

They thought their love was strong enough to last forever, But one letter was all it took to break them… Emily A letter for me. Excuses from him. My broken heart left behind. Ben was the love of my life, my best friend, my whole world. We had our entire future all planned out and I couldn’t wait. We were going to have the perfect life together. But then something changed. He left me. Leaving me to pick up the pieces of my shattered heart and get on with my life without him, I was determined to make my dreams come true alone. Ben A letter for her. Excuses from me. Two broken hearts shattered. She thought we had it all. But all it took was one letter from me to bring all our plans crashing down. I walked away and left her all alone. Whilst my career is taking off on the other side of the world, I can’t help but think, did she make her dreams come true without me? One day, I hope to explain everything to her. One day, I hope to make her mine once more. One day, I pray there will be a hope for us.

   

Meet the Author

L Summers is a wife and mother to 3 crazy kids and one fur baby. Hailing from Oxford in the UK, she loves learning about local history. Layla has worked with children for over 15 years and is also an avid baker and cake decorator. Her love of reading stems from a very early age, but the amazing E L James kicked off her obsession with Contemporary Romance with the release of the Fifty Shades Trilogy. Having this love of romance is what has inspired her to create her own stories about love and friendship. She loves to frequent romance book signings as a reader, with her dream being to attend one day as an author.   Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.co.uk/~/e/B09S41BTMW  

#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited

#AHopeForUs #LSummers #SecondChance #Romance #Suspense 

#NewRelease #Kindle #BareNakedWords

Comments