Skip to main content

Asher: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Nine by D Williams ➱ Release Tour

 


Title: Asher
Series: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book 9
Author: D. Williams
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: March 14, 2022




My world as I know it has been turned upside down. Family drama comes back into my life, and I try to distance myself as I have in the past. Fate has other plans for me that I am not ready for. My regrets can't get in the way of the responsibility I should have never avoided. Not that the bossy woman that was dropped into my lap would ever allow me to shrink away from them again. When the only blood family I have left is threatened, my chosen ones help me protect what I never knew I was missing in my life.






Abel: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book One
Dorian: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Two
Sebastian: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Three
Cody: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Four
Finnegan: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Five
Cane: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Six
Tobias: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Seven
Benedict: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Eight
Asher: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Nine
Xander: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Ten - PREORDER
Abraham: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Eleven - PREORDER
Genevieve: A MorningStar MC Novel, Book Twelve - PREORDER



D Williams is a retired 41 year old Puerto Rican wife and mother of 3 plus 1 bonus daughter. Originally from NYC, she now lives a quiet life in the south suburbs of Chicago. She enjoys reading and writing romance and erotic fiction.


HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease avail. in #KindleUnlimited
#asherdwilliamsrelease #asherdwilliams #dwilliamsauthor #kindleunlimited #kuromance #mustread #morningstarmcnovel #contemporary #romancesuspense #mcromance #oneclick #buynow #amazonrelease #enticingjourney 
Facebook >> @D.WilliamsAuthor.2021
Instagram >> @d.williamsauthor2021
TikTok >> @dwilliamsauthor
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments