Skip to main content

BS Boyfriend (Boys Will Be Boys) A Standalone Fake Fiancé Romance by J.D. Hawkins ➱ Free Book Promotional Tour


 BS BOYFRIEND 

by J.D. Hawkins 

is FREE for a limited time!!

Get your copy now!


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GWBMZ31



Blurb: 

She’s the perfect fiancée… except for the perfect stranger part.


Being single wasn't a problem until it was... to my new boss.


So I picked the hottest girl out of the crowd, as though there was any chance she wasn't already promised to some other hot shot.


Turns out she was what the ladies call a unicorn.


Single, willing to play along, and oh so dedicated to her role as my wife-to-be. In dinners with the boss and even more so in the executive suite.


It's the perfect limited time arrangement.


Except I can't seem to get enough. I can't stop picturing more, and more.


So do I let her slip away forever?


Or do I tell her I'm ready to stop faking the BS and make us the real deal?

 

Join us for the #Free eBook Tour

#freebie #bsboyfriend #jdhawkins #availablenow #contemporaryromance #ckprpromo #paigepress

@jdhawkinsauthor @fuckyeahawkins

Organized by  ➱ @candikanepr 

  @PaigePressLLC

 

Comments