Skip to main content

Mountain Man's Obsession (Men of Maple Mountain) OTT Mountain Man Romance by Sadie King ➱ Book Tour

 


Title: Mountain Man's Obsession

Series: Men of Maple Mountain Book One

Author: Sadie King

Genre: Short contemporary steamy romance




Add on Goodreads

COVER


 Blurb

His one obsession is her…

From the moment Colette sweeps into my bar, I can’t stop watching her. Even when she doesn’t know I’m looking. Especially then.
My cameras record her every smile, every frown, every moment. I study her until I know my girl inside out, my obsession growing, overwhelming me, demanding I act.
She’ll never find out my secret, will she?

Note from the author: Mountain Man's Obsession is a short and steamy instalove romance that can be read in about an hour. If you like a smoking hot quickie, then dive on in!

PURCHASE



TEASERS




ABOUT SADIE 

Sadie King is the author of over sixty short contemporary romance books. She writes steamy instalove stories about strong protective men and the curvy women who steal their hearts. Her books are high heat, oh so sweet, and always with a happily ever after.
Sadie calls New Zealand home, where she lives with her young son and ex-military husband.

FOLLOW SADIE









Join us on the #BookTour 
#MountainMansObsession #OTT #MountainMan #Romance #KindleUnlimited #SadieKing #BMBB
@AuthorSadieKing  · Author
This promotion was brought to you by Be My Book Boyfriend

Comments