Skip to main content

Teach Me: A Mafia Student-Teacher Romance (Ciccone Brothers Series) by S. Rena & BL Mute ➱ New Release Tour

 


Release-Banner

Teach Me by S.Rena & BL Mute is now LIVE!

EBOOK (1) (1)

One Click Teach Me by S. Rena & BL Mute now!

Release-IG

About Teach Me

A single encounter we would never speak of was all it took for me to want more.

She’s off limits.

My teacher.

Seventeen years my senior.

And married to a man with a vendetta against my family.

She told me to stay away–for her protection and mine–but none of that matters because I’m a Ciccone.

Rules don’t apply to me. They’re set for me to break.

But when her past merges with my present and everything starts to unravel, things reach a new level neither of us expected.

With old lives lost and new ones forming, I’m unsure where she and I stand.

TM TeaserTM Teaser 3

BL&Srena

Meet S. Rena & BL Mute

S. Rena & BL Mute are two USA Today Bestselling besties who met online from opposite ends of the USA. Now they reside only an hour away from each other and have decided to write darker romance books together—lots of them.

Follow Rena & Mute to learn all about their cowriting adventures.

Author Links:

https://msha.ke/renaandmute/

229683385_977972052979784_6705050935952726905_n

#NewRelease avail. in #KindleUnlimited

#TeachMe #NewRelease #NowLive #OneClickNow #SRena #BLMute #CicconeBrothersSeries #DarkRomance #StudentTeacherRomance #MafiaRomance #ForbiddenRomance #SteamyReads #TabooReads 

@Rena.Mute  · Author

Organized by  ➱ @thehattersauthorservices

Comments