Skip to main content

Hopeless (In Praise of Older Women) Contemporary Romance by Sammi Starlight ➱ Book Tour

 




Title: Hopeless

Series: In Praise of Older Women

Author: Sammi Starlight

Genre: Contemporary Romance 



Add on Goodreads


COVER 


BLURB

When I first fled to Florida, my life was… well, a mess.

All I desired was a fresh start. A goddamn break from the prying eyes of the nosy parasites reaping the rewards from my divorce. Including my vulture of an ex. After all that, I just had to get away from the drama. And… I couldn’t get hurt again. Anyway, let's just say I was not expecting him to come along…

Parker.

A younger, stronger… sexier… type of man. The guy who will fight for that first kiss. The kind who makes me forget all my sensible plans. The type of man that makes you long for his touch.

Oh Faith, what are you getting into…


This March, your favorite contemporary romance authors are celebrating International Women’s Day all month long by bringing you a sassy, sexy collection of Older Women finding love with their hot younger men.

PURCHASE





ABOUT SAMMI

Sammi lives in the Midwest with her own book boyfriend and two daughters. When she's not reading or concocting steamy stories, she loves hiking, camping, and watching her girls play basketball.

FOLLOW SAMMI

Join us on the #BookTour
#hopeless #contemporary #romance #kindleunlimited #sammistarlight #BMBB
@sammistarlightauthor  · Author
Organized by  ➱ Be My Book Boyfriend

Comments