Skip to main content

Alexius (Dark Sovereign Book 1) Dark Mafia Romance by Bella J. ➱ New Release

 


Title: Alexius
Series: Dark Sovereign Series
Author: Bella J.
Genre: Dark Romance/Mafia Romance
Release Date: May 10, 2022





5 Star TDC Book Reviews - “This was a highly entertaining and addicting story that kept me on the edge of my seat throughout.”
5 Star caffe.and.books - “Intense, wicked and suspenseful goodness, I couldn’t read it fast enough yet I didn’t want it to end.”
5 Star Goodreads Review - “I LOVE Mafia Romance and this author has a way of spinning a story that makes you feel as if you're a part of the story as you read it.”

I’ve never met him. Never even seen him.
But I’ve heard the whispers. The rumors. The stories about him being as cruel as his father. Maybe even worse.
They say his presence wraps around your throat whenever he enters a room. And that’s exactly what I feel the moment he walks into the diner where I work, and I hear people breathe out his name.
Alexius Del Rossa.
They call him the crown prince of the Dark Sovereign—a society of men who own everything but the weather in this town.
Men say he has ice in his veins, and women talk about the corrupted heart in his chest. He’s the kind of man you pray never to cross paths with. The kind of man a girl like me has no chance of surviving.
But while his eyes trap mine, and his magnetism touches my skin, I’m unable to move when he forces me into a corner and hands me an envelope.
It’s an offer.
One I can’t refuse.
See, I have nothing. No family. No friends. No home.
I can disappear and no one will know.
And that is exactly why he chose me.







HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease avail. in #KindleUnlimited
#alexiusbellaj #alexisdarksovereign #alexiusrelease #alexiusbellaj  #bellajnovels #newrelease #availablenow #kuromance #kindleunlimited #mafiaworld #darkromance #sexy #addictive #mustread #tbr #enticingjourney 
@BellaJ_Author @BellaJNovels
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments