Skip to main content

Wrecked from Malice: New Orleans National Chapter (RBMC Book 4) by Crimson Syn ➱ New Release Tour

 


Title: Wrecked from Malice
Chapter: New Orleans- 4th Run
Series: #RoyalBastardsMC
Genre: MC Romance
Author: Crimson Syn
Release Date: May 17, 2022





Welcome to the Royal Bastards MC. Where Loyalty is King and Code is the only way to survive.

RIDDICK

No one here knows my story.
Nor do they need to know.
My life is a series of malicious events.
Some were carried out by me.
Some executed by others.
Let’s just say, the world isn’t pretty out there.
Except for her.
Abigail Beaugard.
The Mayor’s daughter and my fatal downfall.
Innocent and sweet, she’s about to see the world through my eyes.
I only hope she's not wrecked from the malice.

ABIGAIL

Riddick was everything my father hated,
All wrapped up in tattoos, tight leather, ands a sordid past.
I wasn’t supposed to see him again,
But circumstances brought him back to me.
Turns out he’s the only one I can turn to.
The only one who will keep me safe.
My father has made the wrong connections,
And now I’m in danger.
But I’m not sure who is more dangerous.
The men who are after my family,
Or the biker who has completely wrecked me.
No matter what malice tries to intervene
He has no idea what I’ll do to stay by his side.






HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease avail. in #KindleUnlimited
#wreckedformalicereleaseblitz #crimsonsynauthor #availablenow #wreckedfrommalice #CrimsonSyn #RoyalBastardsMC #RBMC #mcromance #suspense #oneclick #instagood #mcbooks #darkmcromance #amreading #booklust #alphalovers #RBMC #alphamale #bookalert #bikerlove #bookish #bookshelf #bookstagram #booktok #viral #love #fyp #bikerbooks #bikerlove #enticingjourney 
@AuthorCrimsonSyn  -  Author
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments