Skip to main content

A Monster Who Loved Me: The Complete Dark Billionaire Romance Duet by V.F. Mason ➱ New Release Tour

 


Title: A Monster Who Loved Me
Series: The Complete Sociopath Duet
Author: V.F. Mason
Genre: Billionaire Romance
Release Date: June 07, 2022


He finds me at the masquerade ball.
Handsome. Dangerous. Mysterious.
His eyes trail after me.
His voice mesmerizes me.
His every touch burns me.

An enigma I cannot help but be attracted to.

A prince straight from the fairytales.
Only it was all a lie.
Because behind the mask hides a monster who came for revenge.
And now he is obsessed with me.

*** This collection contains Sociopath's Obsession and Sociopath's Revenge, the complete Sociopath Duet ***











HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease avail. in #KindleUnlimited
#amonsterwholovedme #sociopathduet #vfmasonauthor #mustread #billionaireromance #ku #amazon #buynow #releaseblitz #booktok #bookstagram #enticingjourney
@AuthorVFMason
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments