Skip to main content

One Time Lovers (Lovers in the city #3) A Steamy Vacation Romance by Cate Lane ➱ Book Tour

 




Title: One Time Lovers: A Steamy Vacation Romance

Series: Lovers in the city #3 

Author: Cate Lane 

Genre: Steamy Romance 



Add on Goodreads

COVER 


BLURB 

**Series Complete**
Maybe once will never be enough.


Jasmine
My father may be Manhattan’s top property billionaire, but I didn’t rely on his name to get where I am in the cut-throat world of New York real estate.
So what if I'm a workaholic? I still have needs––and by needs, I mean fun with no commitment.
And the perfect place to have fun is at my best friend’s wedding in the Bahamas. Sun, sea, sex, and the perfect candidate is a crazy, brash, six-foot-three, bronzed Australian named Scott.
Sparks fly between us, especially in the bedroom. But we have an agreement, this is a 
one-time deal.

Scott
Some may say I’m addicted to danger, and they’d be right. I was a pilot in the Australian Defense Force and when I retired, I went back to my first love––surfing. Nothing like the thrill of catching a wave and wondering if you will make it to the end or be spat out in the wash.
Now I run a successful surfboard design company in Florida, a world away from my home on the beaches of Sydney, Australia.
Maybe I’ve been stuck in the office too long. Because when Jasmine Richards offers me a 
one-time deal on a private Bahamian island, I can’t resist.
Ignoring every red flag, I succumb to the temptation.

When onetime is so good they keep coming back for more.

Onetime Lovers is book three in the Lovers in the City series. A full length sexy standalone romance with an Australian alpha male hero and a sassy, tell it like it is heroine. Guaranteed HEA and no cheating. Adults only.

PURCHASE




THE SERIES






ABOUT CATE

Cate Lane loves books and beaches. Even better when she can combine these favorite things.

Living in Sydney, Australia with her husband and three children, she is lucky to be able to spend plenty of time on beautiful beaches reading books or dreaming up new stories.

Introduced as a teenager to romance novels by a spinster aunt, she is now an avid reader of all kinds of fiction. She particularly loves a steamy sexy romance especially one with a billionaire or military backdrop. She also loves the challenge to the mind and nerves of an exciting suspenseful murder mystery.

She has recently ticked off a bucket list item by writing her own sexy romantic stories about billionaire former military alphas finding their HEA with strong sassy women. She has even managed to weave lots of steamy romantic beach scenes into those stories.

Her debut standalone novel Broken Lovers is book one in an interconnected trilogy, and she has plenty of plans for a future linked series.

FOLLOW CATE



Facebook:www.facebook.com/CateLaneBooks



Website: Home | CateLane Books

Join us on the #BookTour 
#onetimelovers #loversinthecity #steamy #vacation #romance #kindleunlimited #catelane #BMBB
Organized by  ➱ Be My Book Boyfriend



Comments