Skip to main content

Own (Beautiful Sinner Series Book 6) Mafia Romantic Suspense by Elena M. Reyes ➱ New Release Tour

 


OWN by Elena M. Reyes is now live!


The De Leons are a criminal dynasty.
No one makes a single move in South Florida without our knowledge, and yet, it's not enough.

Not as a man. Not as a boss.

Not when I've vowed to lay an entire country at my little mermaid's feet.

Every man has a path to walk and Ivan De Leon's is set in stone. The price to pay for my decisions has been steep, but the gains are mine to claim, and I will. I've killed to be where I am—walked away from the most important person in my life—and now one phone call changes everything.

Success comes with casualties. Hunger and desperation.

I've bled to be worthy of her.

I broke her heart, but I'll also put it back together again.

My little sirenita. My Amberlyn.


Download today!





I swear I get so frustrated with these Delons men!
Yes I know, you believe you are doing what is best for them
Protecting the woman who holds your heart and your soul
But when push comes to shove?
They show you just how strong they truly are
They can walk just as easily as you

I was waiting to see how Ivan would smooth things over with his "little mermaid"
Amberlyn had been pulled then pushed then pulled back into Ivan's arms but not into his world
Though every time she believed she was at her end and ready to walk away - he went and did something to melt her armor
But the heart can only take so much

Ivan keeps saying he will keep his distance from his "little sirenita", to protect her, until he has dealt with the past that haunts him and has removed any possible dangers that surround his family and his woman...
How's that working out for you Ivan?

I enjoyed watching Ivan squirm.
Amberlyn had been in his world for so long that I think he forgot that there were no guarantees she would stay, that she would keep believing.
But she said goodbye - She walked - and she had backup to protect her
The ladies of the Delons family (And let me tell you they are formidable opponents)
He didn't stand a chance

Another solid addition to the series packed with action, suspense, the sweetest of romance, and lots of feeding the pigs ;)
(yes this has some crimson and retribution scenes)

Meet Elena M. Reyes


Elena M. Reyes is the epitome of a Floridian and if she could live in her beloved flip-flops, she would.

As a small child, she was always intrigued by all forms of art: whether it was dancing to island rhythms, or painting with any medium she could get her hands on. Her passion for reading over the years has amassed her with hours of pleasure, but it wasn't until she stumbled upon fanfiction that her thirst to write overtook her world.

She's a short and sassy Latina with an adorable pup, a kiddo that keeps her on her toes, and a husband who claims she'll cause him to go bald prematurely. Lol

Want to keep up to date with Elena's crazy book life?

Connect with Elena M.
Facebook Group | https://bit.ly/3drX36Z






Join us for the #NewRelease Tour 
#Own  #elenamreyes #papicubano #beautifulsinnerseries #lovestory #criminalminds #sinner #ContemporaryRomance #RomanticSuspense #EroticRomance #AntiHero #MafiaRomance #LatinxRomance #FirstLove #ForcedProximity 
@ElenaMReyes @ElenaMReyesAuthor  · Author
@greyspromo #GreysPromo #ReadNow

Comments