Skip to main content

Zing: An ABCs of Love Novel by Kathy Coopmans ➱ New Release Tour

 


 

Title: Zing: An ABCs of Love Novel
Author: Kathy Coopmans
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Designer: Indie Sage
Publication Date: September 29th,2022
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR

Blurb:

"I’m leaving you.”

When my wife spat out those words, I was angry.

Furious.

I thought I could move on.

Thought I could keep on living my best life without her.

I was wrong.

You don’t ever get over a woman like Rose Reynolds.

You worship her until the day you die.

I did while we dated, and for years after our marriage.

But then I went and screwed up.

My Rose comes with thorns, and she won't forgive me. She won't listen to a word I have to say.

She's completely shut me out.

When I see her on a date months later, I decide in order to win her back, I have to do everything I can to make her realize she's still mine.

I'm going to play dirty.

So, I follow her to her apartment building where we get stuck in the elevator.

That's where things change.

We say things we don't mean.

Things we both regret.

Things that just might be impossible to fix our marriage.




USA Today Best Selling Author Kathy Coopmans is a Michigan native where she lives with her husband, Tony. They have two son's Aaron and Shane.

 

She is a sports nut. Her favorite sports include NASCAR, Baseball, and Football.

 

She has recently retired from her day job to become a full-time writer.

 

She has always been an avid reader and at the young age of 50 decided she wanted to write. She claims she can do several things at once and still stay on task. Her favorite quote is "I got this."

Author Links:

AmazonGoodreadsTwitterReader Group

FacebookInstagramNewsletter


#NewRelease #NowLive #Zing #ABCsOfLoveNovel #ContemporaryRomance  #KathyCoopmans #MustRead #Romance #LadyAmbersPR #OneClick #Bookstagrammer #Bookish #BookBlogger
@AuthorKCoopmans @agarcia6510
@AuthorKathyCoopmans
Hosted by @LadyAmbersReviewsPR






Comments