Skip to main content

Haunting Chaos: Holiday RBMC Tonopah, NV an MC Romance by Nikki Landis ➱ New Release Book Tour

 


Title: Haunting Chaos
Series: Holiday RBMC Tonopah, NV
Author: Nikki Landis
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 28, 2022





Destiny is formed from chaos . . .

My luck has run out.
Everything that I thought I was, all that I had, has been ripped away.
My ol’ lady is gone. My club is at war.
And my enemies? They’re closing in.
I’ve got nothing left.
The only thing keeping me from unleashing Hell is my daughter
and the young woman who stepped up, caring for her when I couldn’t.
Skyla is a club girl, a piece of property for the MC.
She’s not an ol’ lady.
But when my grief is too much, and I can’t function—she’s there.
When I can’t breathe because I’m consumed with vengeance,
she’s the only voice that brings me back from the darkness.
I shouldn’t want her.
My heart is gripped by rage, overcome with bitterness.
All I care about is unleashing the monster within.
The Reaper craves bloodshed, retribution, and DEATH.
But he craves Skyla too.
This Halloween, I’m letting him free to embrace the madness, the carnage.
The CHAOS.
I’ll become the grim Bastard I’ve always hidden until now.
And then I’ll take what I want and to Hell with the consequences.

* For best enjoyment, the series should be read in order. It is highly recommended that The Biker's Gift and Devil's Ride are read before Haunting Chaos.









Nikki Landis is the USA Today & International Bestselling, Multi-Award-Winning Author of over 50 romance novels in the MC, reverse harem, paranormal, dystopian, and science fiction genres. Her books feature deadly reapers, dark alpha heroes, protective shifters, and seductive vampires along with the feisty, independent women they love. There's heart-throbbing action on every page as well as fated mates and soul bonds deep enough to fulfill every desire.

Sign up for Nikki's regular newsletter and get a FREE book: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/d2cd720txo



HOSTED BY:

#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#HauntingChaosNikkiLandis #HauntingChaosRelease #RoyalBastardMC #MCRomance #Amazon #KU #MustRead #NikkiLandisAuthor #NewRelease #EnticingJourney
@landisnikkiauth @nikkilandisauthor FB
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments