Skip to main content

When I Say Jump: Brothers of Extinction a Paranormal Romance by PS Sutton ➱ Book Tour

 


 ★✩★ BOOK TOUR ★✩★

When I Say Jump

Brothers of Extinction

Goodreads: 

By PS Sutton

Hosted by DS Book Promotions




AMAZON 

US 

UK 

CA 

AU 

Available on Kindle Unlimited



Blurb:

His family came from the old world in Italy. Grapes were in their blood. They moved to California, bought a vineyard and winery, and made it a success.

Their son was hot blooded who went after everything he desired with a fever. When anyone told him no or stood in his way, his blood boiled and his teeth ground.

Angelo was a shifter. When he would shift, people took notice. When he said jump, they not only jumped but they ran.


About PS Sutton

I love to read! Paranormal romance, murder/mystery, sci-fi and really, any book with romance and a happy ending are my favorite. I am particularly fond of vampire and shifter stories.

Currently, I live in the Midwest with my husband and my seven-year-old Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I am a 69-year-old grandmother of six, a mother of two, a breast cancer survivor, and a wife to the same man for 46 years.

Facebook: 

Amazon: 

Instagram: pamsutton16

Goodreads: 


Hosted by


Join us on the #BookTour
#booktour #whenisayjump #pnr #bookish #booklove #pssutton #vineyard #winery #alpha #kindleunlimited  #dsbookpromotions
@DS_Promotions1
@PS Sutton @DS Book Promotions


Comments