Skip to main content

Christmas With Joy: A Christmas Instalove Romance by Tamrin Banks ➱ Book Tour

 




Title: Christmas With Joy 

Author: Tamrin Banks 

Genre: Holiday Romance 


Add on Goodreads

COVER 


BLURB

Joy:
He's back! After years in the military, my sister's ex is back in our small town. I've been in love with him since I last saw him as a young woman. At twenty-two, with my sister's Dear John letter burning a hole in his pocket, he was angry and forbidden.
I have a second chance with my first love and I'm asking Santa for a gift-wrapped soldier under my Christmas tree.
Jackson:
The last place I want to be this Christmas is back home. Especially with my injuries and horrible PTSD. As soon as I run into Joy, I'm thanking my lucky stars.
Her sister broke my heart at eighteen with her letter sent four weeks after I left for basic training. I've done my best not to come home. Now Joy holds my attention and my heart. Obviously I fell in love with the wrong sister the first time. Joy's sweet and sexy and more fun than my ex.
But when her mother seems bent on making trouble, will my Joy stand up to her awful family or give up and run away from our love?

PURCHASE 




ABOUT TAMRIN 

Tamrin Banks is the pen name for an author who writes short, sexy stories that are full of growly alpha men and their sometimes-snarky sweethearts. This curvy author lives in northeast Ohio with her husband and soulmate and has three children. She loves Reese’s peanut butter cups, tacos of all kinds and too many crafts to mention.


FOLLOW TAMRIN 




Join us on the #BookTour

#christmaswithjoy #instalove #holiday #kindleunlimited #tamrinbanks #BMBB

Hosted by  ➱  Be My Book Boyfriend

Comments