Skip to main content

His Christmas Obsession: Curves for Christmas a Contemporary Holiday Romance by Sadie King ➱ Book Tour

 




Title: His Christmas Obsession

Series: Curves For Christmas

Author: Sadie King 

Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add on Goodreads

COVER 


BLURB

His obsession took him halfway across the country…

The instant I see the photo of Cleo, my brother’s assistant, I know she’ll be mine, with her wine-red lipstick, curvy figure, and haunted eyes.
We live over a thousand miles apart. No problem.
I’ll cross the country to be with her. Hell, I’ll circle the globe if it gets me to those plump lips and soft curves.
Cleo thinks I’ve come to visit my brother for Christmas. She doesn’t know the truth. I’m not here for my brother. I’m here for her.

Curves for Christmas is a forced-proximity, found-family, instalove steamy romance featuring an OTT, obsessed biker and the curvy woman he claims as his own.

Return to Fitzpatrick Place this Christmas where things are heating up with some brand new tenants. From Sexy Santas to Mistletoe Kisses, the Curves for Christmas Series is bringing you over 20 new stories to warm you up this holiday season!

Authors note: His Christmas Obsession is a steamy instalove novella that can be read in about two hours. If you love a quickie, then dive on in!

PURCHASE





ABOUT SADIE 

Sadie King is the author of over sixty short contemporary romance books. She writes steamy instalove stories about strong protective men and the curvy women who steal their hearts. Her books are high heat, oh so sweet, and always with a happily ever after.
Sadie calls New Zealand home, where she lives with her young son and ex-military husband.

FOLLOW SADIE





Join us on the #BookTour 
#hischristmasobsession #curvesforchristmas #contemporary #holiday #romance #kindleunlimited #sadieking #BMBB
Hosted by  ➱  Be My Book Boyfriend

Comments