Skip to main content

Blossom in Shadows (Dark Reign Series) A Dark Age Gap Mafia Romance by Ember Davis ➱ Book Tour

 




Title: Blossom In Shadows

Series: Dark Reign

Author: Ember Davis

Genre: Age Gap, Dark Mafia Romance



Add on Goodreads

COVER


BLURB 

ZINNIA
In my pain, I have found darkness. When I am at my lowest, I find him. He is all darkness, a place where light doesn’t dare to touch. How can he bring me so much warmth when all I have known is cold for so long? I want him as my savior, but he tastes like sin on my tongue.

Being separated from what I love the most due to my body’s own betrayal has broken something inside of me. Dance used to be a way for me to feel the rays of the sun on my face, to feel free. Ballet is no longer an option, but I haven’t made my peace with the loss.

When searching for another way to dance and leave the shadows, that’s when I find him. Elio won’t let me go, but I don’t want him to. He is not a man who heals. He is a man who kills. Then how does he manage to bring my broken pieces back together? Is he mending me just to break me again?

ELIO
Filling in for my brother at his club brings me a woman whose cracked soul calls to mine. She is shrouded in darkness and shadow, things I intimately understand. The pain in her eyes makes me yearn to cradle her against me and fix her.

Zinnia is the light I need in my life, the one ray of undiluted joy that could banish the demons inside of me while also freeing her from the darkness of her sadness. She calls to me—a song on the wind that caresses the movements of her body. Wanting her, having her, could bring me happiness or it could bring death to us all.

How can I hold her when the blood on my hands never dries? What new dangers would she come to know by being in my life? Can I help her to blossom and keep her safe? It doesn’t matter because I’m never letting her go and those who defy me, who would dare to punish her for my sins? They will know the shadows of the underworld because of my hands.

**18+. This story has dark themes and a morally gray hero. You’ll still find an insta-love story that is spicy and isn’t necessarily simple, but with darker themes, situations, rough spicy times, and depictions of violence (not between the MMC and MFC). No cheating with a guaranteed HEA. This book is part of my Agosti Crime Family series but can be read as a standalone. Meet the Agosti family in Flames and Flowers. Check out the chronological reading order for the Agosti Crime Family books below.**
Agosti Family Chronological Reading Order:
Where Roses Lay
Lilies and Lies
Plucking His Daisy
The Taste of Temperance
Blossom in Shadows


Power comes at a cost and these men have sacrificed their souls. They know violence, death, and how to walk in the gray, but that doesn’t mean they are without weakness. The women they love are their light and they would scorch the Earth to protect them. This December meet the men who rule their empires of crime and the women who stand by them while darkness reigns.

PURCHASE



TEASERS






ABOUT EMBER 

Ember Davis loves alpha heroes with a range of emotions, but a strong sense of how to take care of their women.  She loves her heroines from all walks of life, just like her heroes, and she wants them to be real and relatable.  Her heroines tend to be sassy, opinionated and smart.

Ember is a stay at home mom of two who recently refound her love of books and all things romance and is so glad that she did.  She’s always been creative but writing and creating stories that she would love to read that satisfies the dreams she had as a little girl.  She loves butterflies, the color purple and enjoying time with her family. 

Pssst…it’s totally a pen name, but everything above is 100% true.


FOLLOW EMBER 



#blossominshadows #dark #agegap #mafia #romance #kindleunlimited #emberdavis #BMBB
Hosted by  ➱ Be My Book Boyfriend


Comments