Skip to main content

Valori di Famiglia (Vendetta Book 7) Dark MM Mafia Romance by Leigh Kenzie ➱ New Release Book Tour

  


🔥🗡️🔥 NOW LIVE 🔥🗡️🔥

🔥🗡️ Valori di Famiglia 🗡️🔥

mybook.to/Vendetta7

→ Vendetta Book 7 by Leigh Kenzie

→ Cover by Teased by Antonette




~Blurb~

Allesandro

Courage. Loyalty. Victory. These are more than words on the Martelli Crest. They’re ingrained in my very soul. The world can tremble and I’ll put my adversaries on their knees over these values. Vengeance is the only option and it will be mine.

Emilio

My ties to the rest of the world, the civilized society, have long been severed. My heart beats for one man and my soul belongs to a new Family. I’ll paint this city crimson if I have to make a point. We’ll have our vengeance, if it’s the last thing I do in this life.

What happens when warped ethics meet their match?

Trigger warnings: Contains graphic violence and other material that may be distressing. It is intended for a mature audience of 18+ Please see inside for more warnings.

This is a continuous series. The first six books must be read prior to this one. This is not the final book of the series.

~~~



🗡️ Start the series here: mybook.to/IlPadrone

🗡️ Author Links: https://linktr.ee/AuthorLeighKenzie


Il Padrone (Vendetta, #1)
I do not want to spoil anything in case you have not read the series 
So I am only including my thought from the first book 


A rare treat when I'm torn over whether to loathe or love one of the main characters even after I close the pages

Alessandro ...
I can't stand him, really really loathe his arrogant better than you attitude
At the same time, I respect his devotion to his boys (yeah that was a total WTH revelation).
I have to concede a point to him as that is an absolutely brilliant ploy.

Cliff, you are like a roach just scurrying around, thirsty as he ll .
I hope you meet the boot!

Emilio, I want to cry for you. Everything you had stolen from you. The future you never knew was even plausible - destroyed by a loathsome disgusting thing (this is another revelation that was a real holy chit moment)
Believe in you don't let them make you less
Take back what is rightfully yours

Luca, I worry about you.

I was captive from the beginning with this read
All kinds of mind games and twisted desires

Il Padrone is a heartless cold void of a human, not even sure he has warm blood running through his veins. He rules with a heavy hand and no compassion. He enjoys possessing things and people, tormenting his toys 'till their tears quench his thirst. He likes them malleable - not broken mind you but definitely cracked.
(Can you tell I'm not his biggest fan? )

I wish we had a little more time with confrontation and acceptance.
I know I'm being greedy but I would have enjoyed some more time, more ...
This first in the series sets a pretty solid foundation for the reader.
Who the cast is
Why they are the way they are - I admit this area is touched on enough to pique our curiosity and get us questioning methods/motives
Some of the conflicts are introduced. Again enough to give us groundwork but not enough to satisfy

This ends with an eye-popping betrayal and all kinds of WTH revelations



#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited

#valoridifamiglia #vendetta #darkromance #mafia #horror #lgbt #mmromance #leighkenzie


Comments