Skip to main content

#CoverReveal #PreOrder → Possess by Olivia Ryann





Title: Possess
Series: Protect #3
Author: Olivia Ryann
Genre: Dark Romance
Cover Design: Arijana, Cover It! Designs
Release Date: March 1, 2019



Blurb

This dark tale of obsession, beauty, and lust is by Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Bestseller Vivian Wood. She writes dark romance as OLIVIA RYANN.


There is something blooming between my captor and I, hot and wet and fragile.
Lust. Obsession. Maybe it’s even love.
But there are still secrets that stand between us, looming large over whatever happiness we might find together.
Dangerous secrets. Things worth killing over.
If I reveal my secret to Dryas, he very well might die to protect me.
The last thing I want is to confront those that hurt me without him at my side.
But I might not get a choice, if Dryas has his way…







Pre-order Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


FREE PREQUEL!!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Olivia Ryann is the dark romance pen name of Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Top 20 Bestseller Vivian Wood. She loves poetic phrases and bits of melodic memories. She adores dominant, hard men and soft, fragile women with backbones made of steel. She wants to put them together as often as possible, in unconventional ways.


Author Links




#Possess #Protect #DarkRomance #OliviaRyann #FreePrequel #kindleunlimited
@GiveMeBooksPR and @VivianKWood

Comments