Skip to main content

Review: Innocent by Jo Michaels

Innocent Innocent by Jo Michaels


What a fun way to get a taste of an author's writing style.
Michaels is a new author for me (obviously) and Innocent was offered as a free short story, so I figured why not?
I found I really enjoyed the narrative, the writing style and the little twists.
I will be seeking more from this author.
Before you jump in know this is a short story - The kind that gets the reader fully engaged, sets up all kinds of questions then even with a closing leaves you asking yourself Huh? Who? And a bit upset you don't have all the answers.
That being said the fact you were engaged and want more is a positive point to the authors ability to write. Just a thought
On my tablet full review to follow

View all my reviews

Comments