Skip to main content

#NewRelease #KindleUnlimited ➙ Forbidden Kiss (Carson Cove Scandals) by Kelli Callahan




Title: Forbidden Kiss 
Author: Kelli Callahan 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add on Goodreads 





"We knew the risk. We decided to take it. I don't regret a single second and neither should you..." - Bryant Benson.

It started out so innocent. I saw my best friend's father at an art show, and I knew the woman hitting on him wasn't looking for love. I thought I could do him a favor. That's what I told myself and I think I even believed it. I was just going to walk up, pretend to be his date, and then we would laugh about it after she was gone.

You know what they say about the best laid plans...

One night of make believe that never should have happened.
It ignited a spark inside both of us.
We tried to fight it until we made a mistake,
And one forbidden kiss led to so much more.
Sometimes, you don't know that you're about to cause a scandal until you're right in the middle of it.
A full length emotional standalone with suspense, steam, and a HEA.










Kelli writes hot and steamy romances with delicious alpha males who will not stop until they get the women they crave exactly where they want them. Kelli's heroes are tough as nails, hot as sin, and underneath the rough exterior is a heart of gold begging to be unleashed. If you think you can tame them, you're probably right, but it won't be an easy journey. 

Make no mistake, Kelli's stories will give you the happily ever after you need, but they're also steamy and packed from cover to cover with exactly what you're looking for late at night when you leave your panties by the door. 

If you would like to contact Kelli, she can be reached at kellicallahanbooks@gmail.com.


#forbiddenkiss #carsoncovescandals  #omyw #romance #reading #kellicallahan #kindleunlimited
 @kellicallahan92

Comments