Skip to main content

#NewRelease #KindleUnlimited ➙ Inhibition: The Tales of Chapel Hall by Debra J Falasco



Inhibition by Debra J. Falasco is now live!

The second book in her Tales of Chapel Hall Series
  we are reunited with Machelle and Adrian while they depart for their wedding trip. 
Adrian is still determined to protect his bride from the demons that haunt them. 
This story is Adrian's narrative - told in first person from his POV. 

Buy Inhibition today!

 
 
“I didn’t know how much I loved her until someone tried to take her away. To protect her, I vowed
I would never leave her again. I made her my wife, my Lady Ravenspur.” - Lord Adrian Ravenspur

I fell in love with a woman I didn’t deserve. I walked away from Machelle once, to save her from
myself. To save her from the past, I took her to my ramshackle manor by the sea. At Ravencliff,
our passion intensified, but so did the strange occurrences that plagued our new marriage.
I arranged our wedding trip so that I could love her, could take her away from the demons that
haunted us. Nightmares. Family drama. Disgruntled housekeepers. A sinister hidden room.
I didn’t do enough. I failed her. Even on the other side of England, the past was never far behind.

Add Inhibition to your TBR

My name is Debra J. Falasco and I have been a writer for as long as I can remember,
from short stories and poetry to college papers and expository writings.
But my heart has always belonged to romance. After moving to Colorado from Texas,
I met the man I was meant to be with. After marriage and one child, I left a long-term career
to become a stay at home Mom. That was a dream come true but after two years, it was time
to make another dream come true. I began working on a book and redeveloping characters
I created over twenty years ago. Adrian and Machelle's love had never been forgotten
and with the telling of their story, I created a world of romance I can't wait to share with readers!
 Hosted by
 
#inhibition #talesofchapelhill #historical #victorian #romance #debrajfalasco
@debrafalasco

Comments