Skip to main content

#NewRelease ➙ Song For Me (On Tour Duet #2) by Lee Piper



Title: Song For Me
Series: On Tour Duet #2
Author: Lee Piper
Genre: Contemporary Rocker Romance
Release Date: August 7, 2019 
Cover Design: CT Cover Creations
I fell for his lies. 
I trusted him with my heart. 
Now it’s shattered.
Broken beyond repair.
When the bad boy rocker betrayed me he stole more than my trust, he robbed me of my freedom.
He begs forgiveness.
I demand retribution.
And when we collide, this time he’ll be the one left in pieces… because I’m going to break him.
Song For Me by Lee Piper was heartbreaking, angsty and passionate music for my soul. The incredible connection of two broken hearts expressed through brilliant writing claimed my heart and filled it till the emotions overflowed. I am awed. I am inspired. Lee Piper destroyed my heart and healed it in one masterstroke called Song For Me.” ~ PP’s Bookshelf
“Forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but I'm not through gushing over this new-to-me author yet. This is only the second book I've read, but I'm so blown away by her talent that I can't stop fangirling over her. I know we all have authors that we enjoy reading for different reasons, but this On Tour series is blowing my mind.” ~ iScream Books Blog
Drake has a lot more patience than I could ever dream of when it comes to dealing with Har.
She is dead set on self-destruction. Every time a logical situation presents itself she goes all psycho high horse independent unthinking cave-woman. 75% of the time her logic made absolutely no sense to me. If she could get it from the collector then why not Drake? How would that change anything? It was still her idea!
I wanted to shake her... okay I'm ranting 

Despite the edge to Drake, he was perfect for Har. He was her anchor her rock, even when she couldn't see it. Each time she would start to drift he would slowly reel her back in and ground her. Help her see herself in a positive light. I think in a lot of ways she grounded him as well. 
She saw him.
The revelation about his singing and the depth behind his vocals - Ripped my heart out. 

Her uncle made me ill. 

In Song for Me, their story comes full circle. Harper is forced to face her fears and take that first step, though this time she is not alone. The shattered fragments that somehow became Harper's life are pieced back together.  Drake was solid when it came to being there for Har. No matter how hard she pushed or how desperately she tried to run ~ 
He chased ~ He believed ~ He stayed.

I am smitten with the cast from this series. Each character is written to complement their counterparts. Such a vast array of personalities and quirks make this little group feel like family.
Easy to follow story lines that captivate and hold the reader from the opening page to the closing. 
There were a couple of plot related scenes I questioned~ it didn't lessen the overall story they just tickled at the back of my conscience causing me to keep asking why? But that is me.
I am looking forward to the next story in this series

This is book two in their duet so if you were waiting for the complete story you can indulge now.



HOSTED BY:
#songformeleepiperrelease #leepiper #songforme #newrelease #rockstar #romance #novel #author
#apple #nook #amazon #kobo

Comments