Skip to main content

Taken: A Dark Italian Mafia Romance (Men of Mayhem) by Kristen Luciani ➱ Release Tour

taken4

takenlivebanner

Title: Taken

Author: Kristen Luciani

Series: Men of Mayhem, Book 3

takenebook

taken4

Get your copy of Taken now!

takenblurb
I watched it all happen.
Our world, crushed in a hot second.
I was too blinded by lust to stop the exploding bullets in time.
They shattered my life
And my love.
I failed myself.
I failed the boss.
Worst of all, I failed her.
But this story is far from over,
And our enemies don’t like loose ends.
Money and revenge – they want it all.
I always knew they’d be back to finish the job.
I just never expected her to be one of them.
taken3 taken6

Add to your Goodreads TBR!

taken author
Kristen Luciani is a self-proclaimed momtrepreneur, beauty product junkie, and USA Today bestselling romance author with a penchant for stilettos, Silicon Valley, plunging necklines and grapefruit martinis. As a deep-rooted romantic who prefers juicy drama to fill the lives of anyone other than her, she tried her hand at creating a world of enchantment, sensuality, and intrigue, finally uncovering her true passion.
taken2
#NewRelease #KindleUnlimited
#taken #dark #mafiaromance #kristenluciani #kindleunlimited
@Kristen_Luciani 

Comments