Skip to main content

Relentless Habit: O-Town Series by Karen Renee ➱ Release Tour



Title: Relentless Habit
Series: O-Town Series
Author: Karen Renee
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 1, 2020
Cecilia
I moved to Orlando for a fresh start.
Nobody could know my secret.
Catching the attention of the hottest DJ in all of Orlando wasn’t in the plan.
He’s got moves, and they’re not just good. They are good.
Like the beats he spins in the booth, I fall fast for him and his crazy family.
When he finds out about my past, it won’t just break my heart but also crush my soul.
Brock
The third time I saw her at a crowded club, I had to have her.
After our first kiss, I knew she was a habit I would never want to break.
Knowing what she hid from me reinforces what I’ve known for so long. Women cannot be trusted.
Even knowing the worst, I can’t stay away from her.
But when push comes to shove, will I be able to keep her safe?

After what seemed an eternity, Brock’s dress shirt slipped off his arms and he unbuttoned his dark-wash jeans while I watched his legs shift as he toed out of his shoes. I pressed my lips together to keep my thoughts to myself, but apparently Brock could read me.
“Just say it, honey,” he murmured.

Laying naked on his turned-down bed, I asked, “Say what… honey?”

With his thumbs in his boxer-briefs, he gave me a semi-incredulous look. “You know ‘what,’ Sunflower. That it’s about time I got naked with you.”

Sunflower? 

I couldn’t devote any head space to that. He wanted to give me a nickname, so be it. Besides, the unveiling of the main event was happening before my eyes. His chest was unrealistically tan for a man who was in college. As I scrutinized his torso, his pecs flexed, and my eyes flew to his.

Those eyes of his were something else with their intensity and ability to ask me a question without him saying word one. They were staring intensely at me as though to underscore his statement, but I was distracted by his thumbs in his boxer-briefs.

After a lengthy moment, I whispered, “Yeah. It’s about time all right, Brock.”

I heard a low growling noise before he said, “You got that right, Cecilia.”

Karen Renee is the author of the Riot MC Series. She has wanted to be a writer from a very early age, and she’s finally bringing that dream to life. She has worked in advertising, banking, and local television media research. She is a proud wife and mother, and a Jacksonville native. When she’s not at the soccer field or cooking, you can find her at her local library, the grocery store, in her car jamming out to some tunes, or hibernating while she writes and/or reads books.
HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease Tour
#relentlesshabitrelease #relentlesshabitotownseries #otownseries #karenreneeauthor #septemberrelease #mustread #contemporaryromance #karenreneerelentlesshabit #newrelease 
@karenreneewrite

Comments