Skip to main content

The Weight of Blood (Cuffed & Pinched Duet) by M. Merin ➱ Release Tour

 




❤ NEW RELEASE ❤

THE WEIGHT OF BLOOD

A Cuffed & Pinched Duet

Author: M. Merin

Cover Designer: Avery Kingston

Model: Ammon Carver

Photographer: Reggie Deanching RplusMphoto

❤ Order Today ❤

The Weight of Blood by M. Merin - books2read.com/u/4joA0D

The Weight of Honor by Kristine Allen - books2read.com/u/bzdeEL

Luck will only get you so far.

As a child, I was lucky the day Roman Prescott invited me over for dinner - and more so when his family opened their home to me, nearly raising me as one of their own.

At the end of the day, I really only understood one way of life, and as much as it hurt, I made a clean break of things.

I'm Vince Dalton: a hitman, con man, and thief. Except, I didn't commit the murder that just bought me a life sentence.

I respect my old friend and all he stands for, but I've met the love of my life and there's not a force on Earth that'll stop me from growing old with Cassie.

But such is the weight of blood.

**This is the extended version of a short story found in TNTNYC's Cuffed & Pinched Anthologies and the counter story to Kristine Allen's The Weight of Honor.

Join us for the #NewRelease Tour
 #TheWeightOfBlood #MMerin #oneclick #instagood #oneclick #bookworm #romance #love #ACuffedAndPinchedDuet #romanticsuspense #suspense #nowlive #readtoday #newrelease #romanceanthologies #romancenovels #badboyromance #goodguyromance #bookbuzz #hotreads #steamyreads #readers #booklovers
@AuthorMMerin @kikireaderpaservices

Comments