Skip to main content

Sven's Mark (Juric Crime Family) A Dark Mafia Romance by Rae B Lake ➱ Book Tour

 

♥️ 🖤 NOW AVAILABLE 🖤 ♥️

Sven's Mark (Juric Crime Family: Book #1)

A Dark Mafia Romance

Author: Rae B Lake

Available on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited

Grab your copy here: https://geni.us/Svensmarkjcf

Sven

The first moment I laid my eyes on her, I hated her more than any of my family’s enemies. She was clad in a long, white gown, being dragged down the aisle by a dubious ally.

She’s nothing but a hindrance, a headache I don’t want, and a constant reminder that I made a grave mistake.

The moment I put my mark on her it solidified to the world she’s mine, but it doesn’t matter. To this day she’s still fighting me, and I doubt it’ll ever change.

Yet I’m captivated by her strength. Women like Ema aren’t meant for men like me. She doesn’t fit in my world, and she doesn’t want to be in it.

None of that matters when an enemy makes an attempt at her life. She’s mine even if she doesn’t want to accept it.

I’ll be damned if she’s ever taken away from me.

♥️ Check out the other books in the Juric Crime Family Series ♥️

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08X3WP787

. • ✰ 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿 ✰ • .

Rae B. Lake: www.raeblake.com

Join us on the #BookTour avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#svensmark #juriccrimefamily #dark #mafia #romance #raeblake
@RaeBLakeauthor
 @raeblakeauthor @kikireaderpaservices
Hosted by Kiki Reader PA Services

Comments