Skip to main content

A Vow of Ruin (The Thornheart Trials Book 2) Fated Mates Romance by Sherilee Gray ➱ New Release Tour

 

A VOW OF RUIN
Sherilee Gray
Release Date: March 29


Iris

It’s the scars you can’t see…

After my last boyfriend tried to kill me, I swore off relationships for life. So why can’t I stop thinking about the dangerous—and completely unstable—alpha of the new wolf pack in town?

Thankfully, my heart isn’t in any danger, because Draven Moreau hates me with a fiery passion.

But when witches start disappearing and the fate of our coven’s magic falls to me, I desperately need his help. Only he doesn’t want anything to do with me…until he does. With a hidden enemy drawing me into their sick and twisted game, Draven suddenly wants me close, whether I like it or not.

As darkness closes in and the horrors of the past are repeated, I’ll have to fight for my life—and a love I’d never dared to hope for.

Buy Your Copy Here:

Our Thoughts
You know I did - I dropped into this series with this book - it was still easy to follow even without the previous book
He ll hounds though?
Yeah I will be going back to book one
This is a full length paranormal romantic suspense with an actual solid storyline that has all kinds of "Didn't see that coming" and " Oh chit duck" moments
It was even wrapped up neatly
The romance is not forgotten - it is also not easily obtained
Both our heroes are a touch broken, betrayed in the past

Iris lacks a braking system and a brain to mouth filter
She has one speed and it seems to be "post haste" she is trying so hard
Despite all her good intentions, she seems to get in more trouble than she can handle alone - or maybe that is just her not believing in herself?
Either way, it keeps one extremely angry man and his stary eyed wolf very, very busy
Draven is a blast - that poor man.
He holds such animosity for her family line but at the same time his wolf craves her like an addict
He knows it is a spell and he refuses to relent to the need to claim her
Now if he can just take his eyes off her

Iris is trying to complete Mother's test
Draven is trying to clean his territory of demons
There are witches disappearing
Draven's wolf is trying to claim Iris
Iris keeps finding herself in dire straits
There is a problem with the land
WHEW and that is just a teeny tiny list of the mayhem that occurs in Vow of Ruin

First-class world-building with such fun and vivid characters.
Full of mystery and suspense - Family - Love - Angst - All kinds of OMG moments - Reveals and some teary-eyed moments
From the first scene to the last I was bewitched
A solid read that is worth the book hangover
Oh I think I know whose story is next


Meet Sherilee Gray

Sherilee’s always had a big (some say warped) imagination, and as a kid scared herself conjuring up horror stories full of ghosts and other terrifying creatures. 

She never dreamed of actually writing down any of those wonderful imaginary people or places, not until many years later when her sister introduced her to the wondrous world of romance novels, and her very large book collection.

She’s pleased to say, she still has the big imagination… only now her characters are chasing their happily ever after.

Sherilee Gray is a kiwi girl and lives in beautiful New Zealand with her husband and their two children. 

When she isn't writing sexy, edgy contemporary and paranormal romance, searching for her next alpha hero on Pinterest, or fueling her voracious book addiction, she can be found dreaming of far off places with a mug of tea in one hand and a bar of Cadburys Rocky Road chocolate in the other.

Connect with Sherilee Gray


Hosted By:
Join us for the #NewRelease Tour 
#avowofruin #paranormal #fatedmates #enemiestolovers #romance #sherileegray #wildfiremarketingsolutions
@Sherilee_Gray @SherileeGrayAuthor
Organized by  ➱ Wildfre Marketing Solutions

Comments