Skip to main content

Memories of Fire (Abandoned Gods Book 1) Fantasy Romance by H.R. Savage ➱ New Release Tour

 


Release-Banner

Memories of Fire by H.R. Savage is LIVE!

H.R. Savage_ebook

One Click Memories of Fire by H.R. Savage now!

Now Live!


About Memories of Fire

Earth buckled under the weight of the anger of a few abandoned Gods.

Knox

The Greek Gods were something from history books as fiction. However the beings that abandoned Olympus and caused mass destruction across Earth were very much real. I've done everything I can to survive away from their reign.

Until her.

A flash of red hair and a lost, confused gaze and I was sucked into a black hole of heated desire and a need to protect.

Yet she could destroy me in a way that even the Gods couldn't.

Callie

Lost.

Confused.

Broken.

That's all I felt as I opened my eyes without an idea of who I was. Knox's no bullshit attitude challenged me to be more than an unknown. I was determined to make sure that "Callie" was not just the beaten girl lost in the desert.

Until my memories reveal more than what broke me...but how I could break them.

MOF Teaser 1MOF Teaser 2MOF Teaser 3 (Instagram Post)

ALT LOGO 2

Meet H.R. Savage

H.R. Savage started reading romance at an age that made her father cringe as she tried to hide the cover behind her hands. Due to the encouragement of her English teachers at her small town school in La Verne, California, her love for the art of writing only grew and blossomed. Now a woman who swears by the power of coffee, Chinese food, and wine (not necessarily in that order), she decided it was time to create stories from the characters in her head.

When she isn’t writing, outlining, or pinning pictures of hot ‘character inspirations’ on Pinterest™, she is spending time with her three beautiful children and handsome hubby at their home in Southern California.

Author Links:

https://linktr.ee/hrsavage

229683385_977972052979784_6705050935952726905_n

#NewRelease avail. in #KindleUnlimited

#MemoriesOfFire #AbandonedGodsSeries #FantasyRomance #EnemiesToLovers  #HRSavage

@AuthorHRSavage @AuthorHRSavage  · Author

Organized by  ➱ The Hatters Author Services

@HatterServices

Comments