Skip to main content

Needles (Death Hounds MC Book 3) A Dark MC Romance by H.J. Marshall ➱ New Release Tour

 


Title: Needles
Series: Death Hounds MC #3
Author: H.J. Marshall
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: April 19, 2022




★★★★★ Goodreads Review - “What a yummy little age gap read this is!”

From the moment I was born, I was destined to be a Death Hound. Tragedy tore me from my family at an early age and cast me into a reality so dark, I contemplated ending it all. But my club brought me back from the edge, fostering my dreams and giving me a new lease on life. Years later, with secrets from my tormented time threatening to pull me back into the abyss, the innocence of a child kept me hanging on.

In finding her family, I discovered a beautiful woman who understood that in darkness, light could be found. She understood me like no one else had, but her life was complicated, full of despair and loneliness on a level I couldn’t comprehend. Every day, she fought her own demons.

When the nightmares returned, pulling her into a world of depravity and pain, I found a part of myself that I didn’t know existed. I never asked to be a protector, but no one deserved to live in fear. So, I would walk through hell to save her.











H.J. Marshall began her love of reading and writing at an early age and has always dreamed of being a writer full-time. A nomadic youth exposed her to different perspectives of life, community, and culture, resulting in a lifelong love of food, music, and history. When she is not writing, she enjoys the music of all generations and genres, writing full-time, and living in her quiet cabin in the woods. Currently landlocked, H.J. dreams of her beach house, salty air, and a life filled with laughter.



HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease avail. in #KindleUnlimited
#needlesreleaseblitz #needlesdeathhoundsmc #deathhoundsmcseries #hjmarshallauthor #newrelease #kindleunlimited #amazon #ku #mcromance #mustread #enticingjourney
Facebook >> @authorh.j.marshall
Instagram >> @authorhjmarshall
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments