Skip to main content

Of Boys and Beasts (Pandemonium Academy Royals, #1) Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance by Mona Black ➱ New Release Tour

 


 ★✩★ NEW RELEASE ★✩★

Of  Boys and Beasts: 

a Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance

Pandemonium Academy Royals, #1

By Mona Black

Hosted by DS Book Promotions


Amazon Apple Kobo Nook

 https://books2read.com/OfBoysandBeasts


Blurb:

One's a werewolf with an ax to grind

Two's a vampire with a heart of coal

Three's a demon with a taste for pain

Four's a fae with a past of woe

Five's a girl who will take them down all

In revenge for the pain they've sown

So what if they're gorgeous? They must atone…

My name is Mia Solace. You know, the girl who will take them down all? That's me.

When my cousin is returned to us by Pandemonium Academy in a glass coffin, in an enchanted sleep she isn't expected to wake up from, I grab her diary and head to the academy myself.

Because her diary, you see, tells of four cruel boys who bullied her and broke her heart until she sought oblivion through a spell.

Four magical boys, because that's the world we live in now, heirs of powerful families attending this elite academy where the privileged scions of the human and magical races are brought together in the noble pursuit of education.

As for me, I cheat to get on the student roster, and once I'm in, well… it's war, baby. I'll get those four sons of guns, steal their secrets, make them hurt. I'll transform into an avenging angel for my cousin, for all the girls they've wronged, and I bet there are plenty of those.

While growing up, my cousin was my only friend. Now I'll be her champion.

Only these boys aren't exactly as I pictured them. Devastatingly handsome, deliciously brooding, strangely haunted, they're getting under my skin and through my defenses.

Kissing them surely wasn't part of my plan…

Getting into bed with them even less.


*OF BOYS AND BEASTS is a full-length paranormal reverse harem romance, meaning the main character has more than one love interest. This is book one of four, and it ends on a slight cliff-hanger. There is a happily ever at the end of the series. All four books have already been written.

This novel contains enemies-to-lovers/love-hate adult themes, foul language and humor as well as explicit content with darker elements. May contain possibly triggering themes in the following books. By book 3 there will be mm scenes. For 18+ only. *

* This book uses alternating points of view – one boy point of view chapter for every two of the heroine. *


About Mona Black

Mona Black is a Fantasy Romance and Reverse Harem Romance Author. She writes about Fae, shifters and witches, and of course, love. She loves fairytales and long sagas of magic, and especially loves characters who redeem themselves and find their happily ever after.

Join my newsletter for news of my releases and promotions: https://mailchi.mp/fafde51ae9ea/monablack


Follow Links Here:

AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B09WLM2PVZ

BOOKBUB https://www.bookbub.com/authors/mona-black

FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/Mona-Black-103072768923239

READER GRP https://www.facebook.com/groups/1112646042867304

NEWSLETTER https://mailchi.mp/fafde51ae9ea/monablack



Join us for the #NewRelease Tour 

#newrelease #ofboysandbeasts #paranormalromance #reverseharem #vampire #witch #demon #fae #werewolf #enemiestolovers #revenge #PandemoniumAcademyRoyals #monablack #dsbookpromotions

@DS_Promotions1

@Mona Black Author @DS Book Promotions

Hosted by  DS Book Promotions

Comments