Skip to main content

Sold to the Pirate (Ahoy, Me Hearties!) Steamy Military Romance by Fern Fraser ➱ Book Tour

 



Title: Sold To The Pirate

Series: Ahoy, Me Hearties!

Author: Fern Fraser 

Genre: Contemporary Romance



Add on Goodreads


COVER


BLURB

♥ He is possessive, wild, and powerful. One glance sets me on fire, but why did the man of my dreams have to be a pirate? 

LUCY

I wake up groggy on board an unfamiliar yacht, surrounded by strangers. I try to escape but run straight into the rock-hard chest of Mr. Tall, Dark and Swarthy.

I’ll do anything to return home to my job, my new puppy and Mom’s health isn’t great. So, I ask him to help me. He offers his protection in exchange for my trust. I do what he says, and don’t ask questions. Trapped at sea, what other choice do I have?  

I’m a regular Plain Jane, and he’s a pirate. He calls me his Pearl and treats me like a goddess. My body is under his spell, altered forever by his sizzling touch, his dirty words. 

While we are at sea, I’ll surrender to him. But the man with the scarred face and false name will never win my heart.

Former Navy SEAL Cole Bishop is working undercover when he meets the curvy woman of his dreams. Lucy is in danger, but how will he win her trust if he’s unable to reveal his identity? If you love a possessive, jealous, protector hero, you’ll love this steamy sweet over the top short romance. 


Ahoy, Me Hearties! Batten down the hatches for we have a doubloon's worth of treats for you! Flirt club has a treasure trove full of HEA guaranteed goodness bigger than Davy Jones Locker! Whether on land or sea, these loveable rogues are ex-special ops and modern day Robin Hoods with the heart of gold.

Don't boom about, hold on tight! Because you are in for a swash-bucklin' good time!


PURCHASE



TEASERS




THE SERIES





Background pattern

Description automatically generated

Fern Fraser is a steamy short contemporary romance author who knows love at first sight is real. Fern's books feature possessive Alpha Heroes and the Strong Sassy Women who bring them to their knees.  The path to true love isn’t always a straight line, but with laughter and steam, happy endings are real. Every Single Time. 

 

Fern Fraser: Short Romance with Heart and Hot Happy Endings.

 

Fern Fraser is a steamy short contemporary romance author who knows love at first sight is real. Fern's books feature possessive Alpha Heroes and the Strong Sassy Women who bring them to their knees.  The path to true love isn’t always a straight line, but with laughter and steam, happy endings are real. Every Single Time. 

 

Fern Fraser: Short Romance with Heart and Hot Happy Endings.


If you love swoon worthy, steamy short instalove romances with alpha men, curvy women and no cheating, please follow this link to get your free story. SEDUCING THE CEO.


Join Fern’s newsletter and receive regular updates on freebies, giveaways, promotions, new releases and preorders. Don’t miss a single alpha curvy woman instalove short romance that you love to crave. 


If you’d like to be a part of the ARC (advance review copy) team, apply here.


Want to connect with Fern and other readers? Join Fern’s Fabulous friends on Facebook!


Find all my books on Amazon. 

Follow me on Bookbub

Find me on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram



Join us on the #BookTour 

#soldtothepirate #ahoymehearties #steamy #military #romance #kindleunlimited #fernfraser

This promotion was brought to you by #BMBB

Organized by  ➱  Be My Book Boyfriend


Comments