Skip to main content

#PreOrder ➙ Wesley By Leanne Davis




Title: Wesley (The Son Series, #1) 
Author: Leanne Davis 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: March 15th 



~Wesley~
Yeah, I don’t trust them. Who are they? The family who takes me in after they catch me making a rare mistake. They offer me a deal that allows me to make amends while staying with them and working. I’ve never had a permanent home and I’d long since run away from the foster care system after my last “home” had someone using my back for a cigarette tray. My means of supporting myself? Whatever necessary. That includes anything and everything I needed to do to survive. That’s all my life has been about anyway: survival. And you know what? I’ve done just that. Survived. And thrived while doing so.
Then this strange family decides to rescue me. Though not for a moment do I need rescuing. I’ve made my life something interesting and important while remaining independent. I’m neither homeless, nor a criminal. I’ll do my penance in this small town of Silver Springs, but nothing will make me lose sight of the life waiting for me on the road.  
I don’t trust their motives for a second and I’m ready at any moment for it to go wrong. Nothing is going to make me believe in them. Even as I meet Dani Dawson, who is a waitress in the café where I work and is dating the son of the family I’m staying with. She tries to show me a softer side to life. Still, I know that nothing lasts: not food, shelter, parents, friends, brothers, families, and certainly not love. Especially if you’re relying on others for it. I rely on no one but myself. Always have and always will. No matter what. So, I’m ready for it all to go to crap, but until then? Joke’s on all of them and I’ll take advantage of it until the very last moment.





 
 


Leanne Davis writes contemporary and new adult romance. Leanne's books have been listed on numerous Amazon bestseller lists, including the Movers & Shakers list and in the Amazon Top 120 overall books along with #1 Bestselling New Adult & #1 Top Rated Women's Psychological Fiction by The Other Sister.
She lives in the rainy area of Western Washington, and spends as much time as she can getting away from the rain by traveling to destinations all across the state where she and her family do tons of camping. Many of these locations become the settings for her books. She earned her business degree from Western Washington University, and worked for several years in the construction management field before turning to writing.






#Wesley #LeanneDavis  #romance #kindleunlimited

Comments