Skip to main content

Review: This Ain't Love by A.J. Love

This Ain't Love This Ain't Love by A.J. Love
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

😂in love with this gang 😂

What a fabulously fun and entertaining way to start a series!
"Hey. God! I quit girl. Can I get a p@#is now?"
Blake is the perfect tomboy - her character kept me in stitches
Blake and her bestie Ria have headed off to college - but a bit of miscommunication has landed Blake back in the middle of testosterone land
Cameron - the representative for the egotistical "yes, I am sexy" young adult just can't help riling up his newest roommate not to mention keeping his eyes (and his hands) to himself
Antics and mishaps abound when the two worlds collide giving college coed cohabitation a whole new meaning
Loved the vast array of characters -
It was the breakfast club without the outside drama
Kept me in stitches - if you are looking for a lighthearted college romance with all the bells and whistles
Do not pass this one up with


View all my reviews

Comments