Skip to main content

Born To Kill by Erin M Trejo



Have you met Giovanni and Asia yet?

Title: Born To Kill
Author: Erin M Trejo

Amazon Universal:  mybook.to/borntokill


What reviewers are saying:

"Romeo and Juliet have nothing compared to Giovanni and Asia."
"Anticipation, fear, love and murder this book has it all you won’t be able to stop reading once you start ! This Author never disappoints I love it !!"
"This is one dark, intense, strong emotional story for both our characters! If you enjoy a mafia story. You truly will love this one."


EXCERPT: 

“You okay?”
“Fine.”
“My father said you would be leaving soon,” he says softly, almost sounding sad about it.
“Two more days. Don’t worry, I’ll be out of your way so you can enjoy her,” I smart off. Matteo huffs causing me to drag my gaze to his.
“You know that’s not why I asked, Giovanni. She isn’t the same without you.” I know that. I don’t know why he feels the need to remind me of it.
“It won’t matter in a few days. I’ll become a memory for her over time and that will be the end of it,” I remind him.
“Do you really think she can get past you that easily?”
Chuckling under my breath, I shake my head. “No, but she has you now.”
“I don’t love her, Gio.”
“Don’t you think I know that?” I roar, catching the attention of the gardener as he tends to the indoor plants. He quickly looks away, but I still feel a set of eyes on me. It’s her, I can feel her goddamn eyes burning through me. “No one, and I mean no one, will love her the way I do. Not you, not anyone else. Just me.” My jaw is clenched as Matteo looks over my shoulder. I don’t even have to turn around to know she’s there, coming this way. Her presence is like the wind, hitting me when I least expect it, dancing over my skin.
“What’s going on?” She asks, stepping in between us as she wraps the towel around her body. I swallow hard trying to keep from reaching out and touching her, holding her.
“We were just discussing Gio’s upcoming trip,” Matteo informs her. Her eyes widen and move from his to mine.
“You’re leaving?”
The sadness in her tone kills me a little more. I agreed to take on more jobs that night. The night I lost her, I lost myself. My father offered, and I couldn’t refuse, nor did I want to. What would be the point of me sticking around and watching my life fade away into another man’s arms? That wasn’t who I was and deep down, I knew I could never be that person. I couldn’t watch her with another man.
“I have jobs to do. Not all of us were chosen to sit on a throne,” I snap, insinuating Matteo and his work. Taking another pull, Asia grabs the bottle from my hand and tosses it to the ground. I swallow what’s in my mouth before smirking at her.
“You are turning into a drunk.”
“What difference does it make?” I challenge her.
“I’ll give you two some privacy,” Matteo mutters, but I stop him from leaving.
“Why would you leave your fiancée with an animal, cugino?” Her eyes flash with fury, one I’m all too familiar with. I hate to see it there but I’m the one that instilled it in her.
“You think this is a game? I know what you do, Gio. You could be killed,” she says softly, her eyes misting up.
“That is always a possibility and so what? I’m replaceable, bambina.


Connect with Erin! She loves her stalkers.
Newsletter: http://bit.ly/ErinTrejoNewsletter
BookBub: 
https://www.bookbub.com/authors/erin-trejo
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/authorerintrejo/
Facebook Readers Group -Fire and Ice
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1177887305577544/
Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Erin-Trejo/e/B00U0RXH80/
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/trejo_erin
IG:
https://www.instagram.com/authorerintrejo/

➜ #BookTour #KindleUnlimited
#borntokill #organizedcrime #mafia #romance #books #erinmtrejo

Comments