Skip to main content

See Through: A Rockstar Romance by Brittany Taylor


Title: See Through
Author: Brittany Taylor
Genre: Rockstar Romance
Release Date: February 7, 2020 Cover Design: T.E. Black Designs

Fame. I didn't ask for it and I didn't want it. After nearly two years in the spotlight, I've learned that fame has a way of changing how the world sees you.
Somehow, my reputation had been tarnished and my manager was convinced a journalist was what I needed to show the world who I truly was.
But just like fame, I didn't ask for my story to be told. My secrets were secrets for a reason. Not even a journalist could dig deep enough to expose what I've fought so hard to protect.
Only this journalist isn't a stranger. She's the one woman I vowed to never see again. She's the one woman who saw me for who I really am.
And damn, if karma didn't have one twisted sense of humor.

Goodreads Review - “This book is OFF THE CHARTS GOOD! Literally whizzed right through the chapters! I didn’t want it to end, I’d truly take about 10 more books like this one.”
Goodreads Review - “.....pure perfection!”


It.sgottabethebooks - “Brittany Taylor gives us an unforgettable rockstar romance with Lane and Spencer.”

“There’s a fine line between dreams and reality. Sometimes they’re hard to discern, but in the end, does it really matter?”

😍

Lane has had horrible luck with men.
Coming out of a recent breakup, one that also led to her current unemployment - 
She follows up on a freelance lead her friend suggested
Like everything else lately, things didn't go quite as spectacular as planned - 
Well almost not as spectacular -
There was that sexy man arguing with a door ...
Adam is offering her a night no strings no heartbreak.
Why not? Life, Lemons and lemonade right?

Spencer is living the dream - 
Fame, fandom, a new woman every night 🌙
Except what you see isn't always what you get
Tired of fighting the cliche he has decided to just go with the flow
Why care? 
People are going to believe what they want- the truth or not.
Except for Lois... 
For once someone's opinion matters but will she see the truth?

The push and pull between these two was off the charts
Every time he pushed she just dug her heels 👠that much more
Both of them were a touch gun shy and past experiences were definitely responsible 
for some of their less than admirable decisions
I liked that Spencer didn't hide from his hurt
Lane was naturally curious but she was also a bit jaded she wanted complete honesty 
from him but she also demanded his secrets even if they were not just his to share
Can they both see past the packaging?
See the truth?

A fun romance that tugged at the ❤ heartstrings and hit all the right notes

Brittany Taylor grew up all over the world including places such as California, England, and Texas. Today she resides in Connecticut with her husband, son and two cats. She loves reading but loves writing even more. Her favorite things in life are her family, binge-watching Netflix, and tacos.


HOSTED BY:
➜ #NewRelease #KindleUnlimited
#seethrough #rockstar #romance #book #brittanytaylor #giveaway #bookreview

Comments