Skip to main content

Serpent In White: A Twisted Tales Novel a MM Forbidden Romance by Nyla K ➱ Release Tour

 

 SERPENT IN WHITE
Nyla K
Release Date: November 19



Deep in the Empyrean forest… Nothing stays hidden. 

We are The Principality, and our community is special. Some of us joined, some were born into it. But regardless of how we got here, we all serve him. 

Our Head Priest is a wise and fearless leader. All-knowing, the secrets of our land are spoken to him through the air. We follow him willingly, worshipping the Earth as intended. While his brother lurks in the shadows...

But who is this King I can’t stop watching, so captivating and beautiful? And who is the man with the snake eyes?

I must know more about them both… 

I must peek beneath the cover. 

Unearthing the truth brings me between a King and a Serpent, and the lust we share isn’t the only unexpected gift. What is a young servant to do but follow his path? 

I will seek answers in the woods of the mountain... 

Where existence is not what it seems.

Grab Your Copy Here!



Our Thoughts

This is one of those that will stay with you long after you close the pages
Highly charged emotional landscape
packed with pitfalls triggered by societal expectations
The curiosity and angst that comes from self-discovery
Jealousy - Love - Fear - Acceptance - Growth - Loss

I need some time to process - I will be back with my thoughts I do not want to risk spoilers 
Until then if you are on the fence -
Hop on over I promise this will be a journey you will want to partake in



Meet Nyla K.


Indie author of Flipping Hot Fiction. I write big books and I cannot lie, *insert smirky face* of the taboo and forbidden romance variety. 

I love reading all kinds of fiction, although I have a passion for the dirty, smutty, taboo, and almost any other kind of romantic, erotic, love story. My books are not for the faint of heart. Meaning that I'm still getting used to being able to look people in the eye after they tell me they've read my book. But it's a work in progress. 

I like my books sexy, funny, light-hearted, dramatic, relevant, and boundary-pushing... But mostly, I love them unique and well-written! Life's too short to read the same story redone over and over. I also believe in having an open mind, when reading and just in life. I personally don't have any reservations or hang-ups when reading "triggering" subjects. My books are a judgement-free zone!! :-D 

The thing I love most about books is that they help us to escape from the stresses and turmoil of our lives, and hop into a different time/place/reality. Reading broadens our horizons and opens our minds. That's what I set out to do with my writing. If even just one person enjoys my books, then I've done my job :)

Connect with Nyla K. here!




Hosted By:

Join us for the #NewRelease Tour
#SerpentInWhite #MMRomance #forbiddenromance #twistedtalesromance #bookreview #NylaK #wildfiremarketingsolutions
@missNylah @WildfireMarket1 

Comments